The Manfrotto Befree GT Carbon Fibre is the professional travel tripod in the Befree range, with a 10kg carrying capacity. The 496BH head has an RC2 pattern quick release and comes with a 200PL-PRO plate, which can be used with both Manfrotto RC2 and most Arca-Swiss type quick releases. The tripod has reverse-folding 4-section legs with twist locks which save space when folded and don’t snag, adjustable to three angles. The top 'spider' has a Manfrotto Easylink socket to enable brackets and other accessories to be attached. Supplied with a stylish carrying case.
- Ergonomic design ensures easy and quick operation.
- Twist ‘M’ leg locks don’t protrude or snag and are can be unlocked together with a single action. They ensure the most compact closed form.
- Leg tube diameters: 14.7, 18.2, 21.7, 25.3 mm
- Easy Link ¼” attachment allows 244 series arms and other compatible brackets to be attached to hold lights, microphones and many other accessories.
- The MH496-BH ball head includes a friction control to adjust the ball tension, and an independently-lockable panoramic base. The 200PL-PRO plate fits both the Manfrotto RC2 pattern quick release, and when turned 90° most Arca-Swiss types.
- Three leg angles of 22, 54 and 89 are quickly adjusted with one hand (left or right) with the new sliding locks.